“Make sure your Real Estate Agent KNOWS THE PLEDGE.”
Courtesy of RP Funding
1. I will not recommend or refer clients exclusively to any one lender (including RP Funding). I will encourage my clients to shop for the best loan and best deal.
2. I will not accept marketing fees or incentives from lenders or title companies in return for business. If I do receive any items of value from a lender or title company, I will disclose this fact to my clients.
3. I will not steer my clients to a particular property because it pays me a higher commission. If a particular property does offer a higher commission than others, I will disclose this fact to my clients.
4. If the real estate company I work for receives rent payments, marketing payments, or co-marketing from any lenders or title companies, I will disclose this fact to my clients.
5. If my real estate company has a “preferred” or “in-house” lender or title company and these designations are based on monthly payments of rent, marketing fees, etc., I will disclose this to my clients.
6. I will advise my clients of the benefits of hiring an attorney to review their paperwork.
7. I will put my clients’ interest above my own, even if it means they do not purchase a home, thereby costing me a commission.
8. I will ensure my client understands the importance of inspections and the importance of completing these inspections within the appropriate time frames.
9. I will inform my clients about homebuyer seminars and similar educational opportunities.
10. If I receive commissions from or split commissions with any additional parties, I will make my clients aware of these relationships.
Real Estate Attorney
3575 Piedmont Road NE
Building 15, Suite 120
Atlanta, GA 30305
Tel. +1 (404) 476-3736
web: GeorgiaTitle.com | GetMyGFE.com